Now taking commission for 2023!
Thank you for considering me to create your one of kind masterpiece. My passion is to create art that makes people happy. I’d love to create a masterpiece for you or your loved one. Feel free to hop on over to my GALLERY page and see examples of artwork and commissions I have created in the past. I can do pets or wildlife. I can help you find free reference photos of your favorite wildlife if you wish.
1. Visit my PRICING page. Choose your size and medium (pastel or acrylics).
2. Visit my PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS page and gather/take your photos.
3. Email me at DavetDesigns@gmail.com with the following info:
– Size preference
– Medium preference (I can help you choose)
– Time frame expectation (let me know if you need it by a certain date – I’ll check my availability)
– Attach multiple photos (info on photography tips page)
– Anything else you think I need to know
– Where the artwork will be shipped (or pick up for local clients)
– Let me know who referred you (so I can thank them) or how you found me
4. I will email you back with a price quote, estimate completion date available at that time (due to change if you don’t book right away), any photography issues and any questions I might have. I do my best to respond within 2 business days.
5. We will go back and forth to nail down the details.
6. Book your spot by paying your 50% deposit.
7. I will send you the cropped image to review and approve. Once approved, I will start your artwork.
8. Patiently wait for your masterpiece to be created. In the meantime, head on over to Facebook and like and follow my page. Then hop onto Instagram and follow me there. Lastly, sit back with a nice cup of tea and enjoy and follow my YouTube channel. (Note: I will not post your commission until after you have received it – I don’t want to ruin the surprise).
9. I will email you with tracking information on the day that the artwork ships. If local pickup is desired, I will contact you to arrange pickup times/ days.
10. Enjoy your one of a kind, original masterpiece
11. Tell all your friends! Sharing is caring. 🙂
Because life can happen, I try to keep my booking schedule light, to what I know I can complete in a short time frame (about a month or two of bookings at a time). After that, I have a waiting list. Once a booking slot comes available, I will email you ASAP to you booked. My turnaround time is usually 1-3 weeks. I will give you an estimate when booking.
A non-refundable 50% deposit is due when booking to secure your slot. Once the artwork is completed, the full balance is due before I ship the artwork. I accept: Paypal, Zelle, Venmo and Cash. Let me know if you want to pay by a method not listed and I will try to accommodate (seems like every week a new payment method is available) ;). Tips are appreciated but NEVER expected.
Once the drawing/ painting is started, changes such as size, medium, photo reference, etc. cannot be made. Due dates are estimates and are subject to change due to illness and other circumstances, things do happen. I will try my best to give accurate estimates of due dates.